PhD Thesis Price
On DYMAT2021, the Governing Board of the European Association for the Promotion of Research into the Dynamic Behaviour of Materials and its Applications will award one PhD Thesis prize to recognize the excellence of a recent PhD in dynamic behaviour of materials and its applications.
Personal prize: 2000€
- The PhD must have been conducted under the supervision of a DYMAT member;
- The candidate must have successfully defended his/her PhD Thesis at the home institution in the period between the September 1st, 2018 – July 31st, 20218;
- The candidate must have at least one first-author manuscript published or accepted for publication in an international journal.
- The winner has to be available to attend onsite the DYMAT2021 conference.
The nomination must include:
- Extended 6 pages abstract in English of the PhD Thesis;
- The CV of the applicant, including:
- Full citation of a first-author manuscript (published or accepted for publication);
- Full list of publications;
- List of academic and professional awards, if applicable;
- Relevant professional experience, including teaching duties, if applicable;
- An electronic copy of the PhD diploma or certificate;
- An electronic copy or link to the PhD Thesis document;
- An electronic copy of the first-author manuscript.
Call deadline: July 15, 2021 (midnight, Madrid time).
DYMAT PhD Thesis Prize Selection Committee*:
DYMAT Governing Board members (chair: DYMAT President)
* In case an applicant should be applying from the same lab as a member of the DYMAT PhD Thesis Prize Selection Committee, this member will automatically be excluded from the final assessment of this candidate.